Saturday, January 26, 2013

A long day indeed

Today was a long fun filled day, at least for me!
I started the day with my first in class experience this semester. And a last minute decision on my part put me in American Sign Language 2 instead of educational psychology. I am loving learning American Sign Language, however, after spraining my wrist (and a change in instructor) I was not certain I could do it. I decided this morning to drop educational psychology, and add ASL2, and I am so glad I did. We have a small but involved group of people, and that means we all have the chance to really sharpen our skills.

The boys are all great, and sad that tonight we stayed up and watched a movie for a bit, and so, bed time came fast, and we did not finish last nights book. If only they understood that we will in time, we will.

Possibilities are at our fingers, if only we are willing to get up and reach for them. - do not know who said it, but I know I did not think of it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment