Friday, March 15, 2013

Wow...whew

Apparently, I have up writing for lent, because I have been pretty silent lately! I think I am doing so much writing for school that I am just out of fresh ideas.

I think a lot of neat stuff has happened. Caleb is doing so well with piano that he will be playing in Church on Sunday. He is playing an excerpt from Beethoven's ninth symphony. He is so excited, and a natural at playing. Logan is learning to live piano, he loves playing, but he struggles a bit with posture and patience (like his mom) so he is growing. Aaron has been reading books, not really reading, but showing some pre-reading skills, and it is so sweet. School for me has been busy, but all my midterm grades were A's so I must be doing ok. ;) Steve has been so busy at work, but is still able to manage to be a supportive husband, and loving father and he has no idea how much that means. Otherwise, we have had a few medical issues with father, that has added some stress, but, family is family, and you do what you have to to make things ok. Prayers for him would be appreciated greatly!

Many blessings to you and yours today!









No comments:

Post a Comment