Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer fun

This summer I am not working at camp. After two summers dedicated to the staff and campers there, I needed a summer off. 
A summer to spend with my kids
With my husband, 
A summer to make memories
I am making dinners, packing lunches for day trips, sitting by the pool, building projects, and redecorating the house.
I am spending time with my children like I haven't before. 

I am able to help my family make a safer and more fun playground for my moms school, my work, but also my heritage. 
We still have a lot of work to do, but it is amazing what you can get done in a few days. 

I also got to go on an adventure with some friends to the cape:
And swim together with the kids
We are getting to go to the movies, arcades, and the zoo with friends
And I have time to work on me.
To work out, to play,to read, and to just be still.

 Time for the kids to picnic, and for me to plan, and to go on vacations, and to just be. 
So enjoy your summer with all you got! Go swim, run, play, build, cook, read, and relax! 
Enjoy it!
~Melendy 

So, what are you doing this summer? 





No comments:

Post a Comment