Sunday, April 12, 2015

The weather week#14 A4A52weekchallenge!


Ok, I think we all know that this winter was ridiculous! We had more snow than we have had in a while, temperatures that were way too cold, and honestly it was just a stay inside winter. 

I got out on the road some, but not as much as I would like to. 


Even our Florida vacation was plagued with almost freezing temperatures and never Florida "hot". 
But now, now the sun is shining, and even when it isn't you still know it is there. I have finally had an opportunity to enjoy a run on the track without having problems breathing, and the boys track season has begun. 

The bad part about this weather is sickness. We are currently experiencing our second visit from a stomach bug this spring, and I hate that the constant change in weather has such an impact on health, but it does. 

So I am glad for the change of season, however, I would like a change in germs. Windows are open, surfaces are clean, and my hands feel chapped from all the hand washing. My running can wait, my boys cannot, and I am doing the best I can to get them healthy so that they can enjoy the weather! 
And today we are outside, because well we can, and they are feeling better! 

~~~~~~~
Join the fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment